- Building and construction
- Class Actions and Representative Proceedings
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporations law
- Defence force and military proceedings
- Inquests and inquiries
- Product and professional liability
- Real Property and strata
- Succession, wills and probate
Greg has been a trial and appellate barrister for more than 30 years and has run complex litigation across every federal and state court in NSW as well as the superior courts of Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.
His recognised areas of specialty are property transactions, construction and contract disputes, commercial/ equity, insurance, professional negligence and estate litigation.
His clients range from CEO’s of listed and trans-national entities, large construction and utility companies such as John Holland and Veolia and all participants in construction disputes.
Further details of his cases are contained in his CV.
- BEc, LL.B, University of Sydney
- LLM, University of London
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk