- Banking and Finance
- Building and construction
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporations law
- Employment and industrial law
- Equity and trusts
- Real Property and strata
- Regulatory proceedings
James has a broad practice that includes commercial law, insurance, regulatory, competition and consumer, employment, building and construction, equity, and real property. He appears led and unled in superior and inferior courts and tribunals.
James was previously a Senior Associate in the Disputes group at Herbert Smith Freehills, where he was involved primarily in commercial and regulatory proceedings. He worked on numerous large-scale and high-profile matters, including for clients such as National Australia Bank, Tabcorp, Apple, and Babcock & Brown.
James holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Social Science (With Distinction). He received numerous academic prizes and scholarships, including the University Medal. He is currently undertaking a Master of Laws, having completed subjects in Financial Services Law and Liability Insurance Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), University of Western Sydney
- Bachelor of Social Science (With Distinction), University of Western Sydney
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Society of Construction Law
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk