Admitted to the Bar in 2008 after practising as a solicitor, Daniel appears in proceedings across Australia in administrative, commercial, intellectual property and family law matters. More recently he has been briefed in corporate criminal law matters.
He advises and acts for listed companies, small businesses and government regulators, such as the ACCC.
He has a particular expertise in competition law and corporate regulatory law.
In addition to advocacy work, Daniel’s practice also includes strategic advisory work for both private and government clients.
Prior to joining the Bar, Daniel worked at Clayton Utz and at the Australian Government Solicitor and was a political adviser for a member of the Federal Parliament.
Daniel lectured law at the University of Sydney and UTS. He is an editor of the Competition and Consumer Law News.
Degrees and Accreditations
- LLM, University of Cambridge
- LLB (Dean’s List), UNSW
- BSc (Hons) (Dean’s List), UNSW
- Lecturer: Competition and Consumer Law, USYD, LPAB – 2021-2023
- Lecturer: Competition and Consumer Law, UTS – 2018-2019
- Lecturer: Civil Procedure, Evidence, USYD – 2012-2017
- Lecturer: Evidence Law, Bar Preparation Course, UTS – 2012-2017
- Editor – Competition and Consumer Law News – 2017-2021
- Legal Officer – Royal Australian Navy – 2013-2019
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk