Barrister:(England and Wales) 2007
Solicitor:(England and Wales) 2006
Legal Practitioner:(NSW) 2004
- Administrative and Public Law
- Anti-discrimination and Human Rights
- Class Actions and Representative Proceedings
- Common Law
- Constitutional Law
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Inquests and inquiries
- Mental Health and Guardianship
- Product and professional liability
Kate joins the Bar of New South Wales with over a decade’s experience at the Bar of England and Wales, where her practice areas span public and private law, including administrative and public law, human rights, discrimination, public inquiries, inquests, health and social care law and clinical negligence. She has been ranked as a leading junior in the legal directories in England and Wales.
Kate has previous law firm, policy and research experience, including work for a major commercial law firm in both Sydney and London.
Kate graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (First Class Honours and University Medal).
Degrees and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Arts (First Class Honours and University Medal) (University of Sydney)
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk