- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Building and construction
- Corporations law
- Equity and trusts
- Product and professional liability
- Real Property and strata
- Sports Law
- Succession, wills and probate
Simon first commenced practice in 1995 as a solicitor, firstly with Phillips Fox and then Minter Ellison. He came to the NSW Bar in 2002, and is now a barrister of more than 20 years standing.
Simon is an experienced advocate who is able to advise on and appear in a wide array of matters and issues. He has appeared extensively in the NSW Court of Appeal and Supreme and District Courts of NSW in a wide variety of matters. He has extensive experience in claims for breach of contract and equity, and has significant expertise in commercial, building and construction, leases, property, insurance, professional liability and sports law matters.
- BA, LLB (Hons), University of Sydney
- Grad Dip Legal Prac, University of Technology, Sydney
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk