- Administrative and Public Law
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporations law
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Equity and trusts
Ms Power accepts briefs in a broad range of matters and has particular expertise in equity & commercial law, professional disciplinary matters, administrative law and appeals.
Ms Power was admitted to practice in 2009 and called to the Bar in 2011. Prior to coming to the Bar, she worked as Associate to Justice Steven Rares in the Federal Court and as a solicitor at Ashurst (then Blake Dawson).
Ms Power graduated from UTS in 2008 with degrees in Law (1st Class Hons) and Business (Distinction Average, Accounting Major).
She is the co-author of “Equity and Trusts ” with Michael Evans and Bradley L Jones (4th ed, LexisNexis, 2016).
- LLB (Hons 1st class) University of Technology, Sydney (2008)
- BBus (Distinction average, accounting major), University of Technology, Sydney (2008)
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk