- Banking and Finance
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Class Actions and Representative Proceedings
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporations law
- Employment and industrial law
- Inquests and inquiries
- Regulatory proceedings
Tim commenced at the Bar in May 2015.
From 2007 to 2015, Tim was a solicitor at Herbert Smith Freehills (formerly Freehills), where he was a Senior Associate from July 2012.
At Herbert Smith Freehills, Tim was a member of the commercial disputes group, advising on a broad range of commercial litigation, contentious regulatory, corporate governance and corporate crime and investigation matters.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Sydney
To enquire about briefing a member of 12 Wentworth Selborne, or for all other enquiries, please contact the Clerk